* Better business strategies, analyst relations and B2B events
Active core objectives
- Do you want to launch your company, or new product?
- Educate and prime the prospect/influencer market?
- Reposition towards or against an industry trend?
- Manage hyper-growth messaging?
Know the right marketing budget, timetable and goals from the onset...
- How much should employees, vendors and advertisers cost?
- How can I get better traction from my marketing NOW?
- Why is everything taking too long, falling short or going over budget?
- Can't I drive marketing teams to have measurable quotas, like in sales?
Avoiding/correcting these common marketing mistakes
- Untrained marketing leadership
- "One-Off" Project Misfires
- Staffing Gaffes
- PR Poison Pill
- Profit-Sapping, Ineffective Advertising
- Low Quality
- Slow Quantity
"With 100 Judith’s the American economy would be back on track. The lady is a professional and she delivers the real deal. If you ever have the occasion to work with Judith then count yourself successful."
Charles Luffer, Vice President and Co-Founder, Technology Evaluation Centers
Who is Judith Rothrock,
Comedy Song - That's Judith Rothrock!
JRocket Marketing Grape Escape® 2010
Click here for lyrics/audio by Doug Nervik