JRocket Marketing Nitro targets one of the most neglected and “botched” areas of technology marketing: the courting/convincing/utilization of key industry technology influencers who yield prospect leads, produce industry reports and can overall help or hurt the market presence of tech vendors.
JRocket Marketing Nitro includes:
- A minimum of six quality “live” or Webcast meetings between analysts and key client executives per quarter.
- Ongoing dialogue of client successes communicated via e-mails, telephone or in-person meetings by JRocket Marketing’s principal.
- The structure/draft of the overview PowerPoint presentation to be used with industry analysts.
- Review/input/editing of all analyst-targeted materials, deliverables.
- Work with industry analysts to gain quotes for press releases, websites and other materials.
- Participation as a moderator in conjunction with analysts in vendor-sponsored webinars.
See recent webinar conducted by JRocket Marketing for SYSPRO US:
Industry analysts continually reinforce JRocket Marketing know-how in presenting well-run analyst meetings
(see also Grape Escape Page):